Enterprise data is an extremely valuable asset to companies today. It shows where they’ve been, where they are and where they’re going. But, so many of these companies are consumed by inefficient, disconnected data collection and analysis processes. They’re not seeing their financial data clearly. To remedy this, more companies are adopting innovative, modern technology solutions to centralize their spreadsheets, highlight trends and variances and make data-driven decisions.
Limelight, a proven, trusted enterprise financial management solution, is a top choice among finance teams.
Here are ten reasons finance teams adopt Limelight:
- Moving from manual processes to intuitive, web-based sheets with Excel’s familiar look and feel.
- Removing labor-intensive aspects of spreadsheet management and reducing errors with easy upload and automatic validation.
- Shortened budget cycles by streamlining processes and data.
- Opened lines of communication using collaboration tools like notes and comments down to the line item.
- Forecasting templates and drill downs for deeper analysis on real-time data.
- Built-in workflow and validations that eliminate the need for multiple review cycles.
- Automatically roll actuals in forecasts and compare versions.
- Creating Financial, Management and Variance Analysis reports using ready-made professionally themed reports.
- Measuring and monitoring performance and trends using dashboards with interactive charts and graphs.
- Seamless connections to existing IBM Cognos TM1, Oracle Essbase and Microsoft SQL databases.
“Limelight is a fresh, modern, complete financial management platform that is revolutionizing the way finance teams collect, analyze and understand their corporate performance data. It’s saving them time and money while making them more successful,” says Inder Seth, CEO, Limelight Software.
See the benefits of adopting Limelight. Book your demo today.